Xbox 360 top of the table

Since most of my mates love the Wii or the PS3 I thought it would be a good idea to provide some REAL information. Here a few articles worth reading:

"I just got off the plane from CES, and got an email with the December NPD data. It looks like the Xbox 360 outsold the PS3 and the Wii combined last month. In addition Xbox 360 grabbed 51% market share in the United States for December 2006. I also found out that Gears has sold 3–million copies. I also saw some new Xbox Live data: we have 5 million active members, two-million messages crossing the network each day, and we have three-billion game play hours logged to date."

http://www.majornelson.com/archive/2007/01/11/december-npd-data-is-in.aspx

"id Software's John Carmack says that he isn't sure Sony will come out on top in the next generation."

http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=71686


I think the reason why Dev's like the 360 better is simply because it's easier to develop on because of the processor architecture and because of the tools Microsoft provide.

But hey, what do I know! Buy an Xbox 360 yourself and find out Link

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dell: One small step for GNU/Linux...

eMachines ER1401 Memory Upgrade

Scottish High School League Table 2021 Mapped