Your adsense account is no longer connected




If you are here, then you are getting the message "your adsense account is no longer connected" message on the Earnings page on blogger.com. You are most likely here though, because you have clicked "Remove Adsense", tried to re-enable adsense but it still didn't work. There is no official support page for this issue, so i'm sharing how I fixed this problem.

1) Click "Remove Adsense" on the Earnings page on blogger.com 
2) Visit Adsense here (https://www.google.com/adsense
3) Login and click on "Sites" on the left side of the page 
4) Now because you are logged into Blogger with your Google Account, Blogger can automatically check to see if a site is listed with Adsense and if so, then your site should be listed here already.

In my case I had an error against the site i.e. "Requires review". I followed the provided steps which for me was to add a small piece of Javascript into the HEAD tags in Blogger and then click a box to confirm it was done. Once I done that and requested a review Adsense seemed happier. I then went back to blogger.com and clicked "Enabled Adsense" on the Earnings page. 

I then got the message "Getting your blog ready to show ads" i.e. once the review has been completed, then ads will start displaying. 

 Hope that helps. Keep in mind, there may be other reasons why it's failing for you, but in my case, the information to solve my problem was on Adsense itself https://www.google.com/adsense.

If you found this post helpful, consider becoming a patreon, i'm a keen coffee drinker and always appreciate the help.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dell: One small step for GNU/Linux...

eMachines ER1401 Memory Upgrade

Scottish High School League Table 2021 Mapped