Desktop Screenshot 5... it's been a while

Ok... since it seems #Google indexes this blog more often than my blog below i'm moving it back! So as a result i've given it a overhaul with a nice theme I found on btemplates.com. The original needed some tweaks and i've added some short cuts above to other social sites I use.

So to get this blog rolling again, i've decided to continue one of the previous series of posts that followed the ever evolving task of customizing a Ubuntu desktop. Lots has changed since my previous posts including the applications used.

Now using Gnome-Do for the dock, Screenlets for the widgets/gadgets and Chrome as my browser. Here's a nice screenshot to entertain:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dell: One small step for GNU/Linux...

Scottish High School League Table 2021 Mapped

eMachines ER1401 Memory Upgrade