MultiMedia Diary 5 - Quick Update

So it's been a while since I posted anything on here so I suppose I'd better write something!

Since my last post I've been really busy on alot of coursework at uni from module coursework to my dissertation. More to the point of this post, I've recorded footage of game play from both Call Of Duty 2 and Battlefield 2:Modern Combat. The reason why i'm now using both is COD2 provides me with the correct timesettings for my characters and surrounding buildings. However doesn't provide very good landscapes which is essential when dealing with movies set in Norway. So Battlefield 2: Modern Combat provides me with excellent looking landscapes while also allowing me to retain some of the WWII theme which is essential to my machinima.

I've also done some characters models and now have four characters which will star in my short trailer. The usual war types, the hero, the veteran who tires of war but has nothing else better to do, the rookie and the local norwegian resistance leader. Still finalizing exactly what they will say in the trailer. I've also drafted a rought story board of what will happen. It mostly centers around the characters for the most part then in typical war type fashion blasts into explosive scenes with GUNS GUNS GUNS!!!

Off the topic a little, it's kinda of strange this assignment...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dell: One small step for GNU/Linux...

Scottish High School League Table 2021 Mapped

eMachines ER1401 Memory Upgrade