Short Break

Well it's been about a week since I posted anything and I thought I may as well broadcast why. Three words "Up Helly A". I was up in the Shetland Islands catching the very local and community based event "Up Helly A". I had an amazing time and learnt so much not just about there local history but also about how handle with life in such a remote area of Scotland.

I've just got back and I'm stinking after my 12 hour ferry journey and 3 hour coach journey so I'm away to clean up.

I'll post some photos and videos when I get the chance to sift through them. I managed to get over 100 photos and about 50 minutes of video footage so expect a fairly large post.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dell: One small step for GNU/Linux...

Scottish High School League Table 2021 Mapped

eMachines ER1401 Memory Upgrade